Category Archives: Uncategorized
The Super Sweet Blogging Award!
1. Give credit to the wonderful person who chose to nominate you.
2. Answer the “Super Sweet” questions.
3. Nominate a “Baker’s Dozen” of 13 blogs.
Super Sweet Questions
1. Cookies or Cake?
Cookies more so. The sweet buttercream cake frosting I don’t care for too much.
2. Chocolate or Vanilla?
3. What is your favorite sweet treat?
It varies a lot. Honestly, one of my more recent favorites have been Korean pancakes filled with honey and cinnamon. Absolutely delicious (and healthy)!
4. When do you crave sweet things the most?
Not that often. I’m not much of a sweet-tooth — only when the moment strikes.
5. If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be?
When I was in my pre-teens my group of friends gave each other “sweet” nicknames. Mine was sugar.
For these nominations I attempted to put together a list of most recent followers, commenters, and “like”-ers of my more recent posts. I felt it would be most appropriate for this award to express my gratitude for your comments, discussions, and simply following! 🙂
1. Inward & Onward by Koni
3. agwfacts by Bob
4. Who is bert
12. The 5th Realm
13. A Nature Mom
After my long week of traveling all around Japan I am now back in my small city in South Korea. Within only a week, I saw Osaka Castle, shopped at one of the largest stores of all Japanese electronics in existence, visited Peace Park and Museum in Hiroshima, ate sweet potato ice cream, drank chai tea at a world’s famous Starbucks in Tokyo, walked around Imperial Palace (the home of Japan’s Emperor), drank green tea matcha at a traditional Buddhist temple in Kyoto, saw Japanese wearing their traditional Kiminos, ate some amazing bowls of ramen noodles, and made friends from all over the world!
I’m currently in the process of uploading and editing my large amount of photos. Once I sort through all of my pictures I will share some of them with all of you. Even though it may not directly be “psycho-spiritual” or tarot-related, I do strongly feel that understanding cultures different from our own is a large component of our overall growth as humans and the overall evolution of humanity.
Japan is truly a beautiful country with a unique and fascinating culture!
Thank you to Dancing in the Rain for my very first Sunshine Award. I am very thankful that I am so blessed for meeting such wonderful people through my blog!
Here are the rules:
1. If you are nominated, you must blog a post linking back to the person/blog that nominated you.
2. You must answer some questions, nominate ten fellow bloggers and link their blogs to the post!
3. You should comment on your nominees’ blogs to let them know you’ve nominated them.
So, here are the questions:
1. Who is your favorite philosopher?
Unfortunately, I can’t say that I have a favorite. I will say that I find myself drawn to Lao Tzu though.
2. What is your favorite number?
3. What is your favorite animal?
4. What are your Facebook and Twitter URLs?
5. What is your favorite time of the day?
Evening — 8:00 PM
6. What was your favorite vacation?
Koh Samet, Thailand — so far.
7. What is your favorite physical activity?
Yoga or dance
8. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink?
9. What is your favorite flower?
10. What is your passion?
Helping others. 🙂
10 Deserving Blogs
I am honored to be blessed twice from two delightful bloggers for the One Lovely Blog Award. I have been nominated by:
I send these fabulous bloggers much love and appreciation to be blessed with such an award.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
- Share seven things about yourself.
- Nominate up to fifteen bloggers you admire.
- Leave a comment on each of the blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
Seven Things About Me:
- I love gardening – especially my herbs and flowers (when I am able to)
- I love yoga
- I enjoy learning about anything and everything — especially anything that involves different cultures, psychology, and spirituality.
- I am an American currently living overseas in Korea.
- My new-found health remedy is acupuncture.
- My new favorite foods include Thai, Indian, and Shabu Shabu, but I still love my Italian above all.
- I have the most lovable cat anyone could ever ask for. 🙂
The blogs that I wish to nominate are as follows: