Category Archives: Psychic
Have you ever just had a sudden bad feeling about a friend as if knowing something bad was going to happen to them? Only to later see that your vibe was exactly correct?
Have you ever randomly thought of a family member only to later realize something they are struggling through?
Have you ever had a dream of a friend or family member only to realize later that your dream was exactly right about what that person is dealing with in their life right now?
Whether we fully realize it or not, we’ve all had these experiences as some point or another. Some of them may be in a little “flash” of a pre-cognitive dream while others we’ve been able to visualize this unfolding in our mind’s eye while awake.
For myself I must say that knowing how to deal with foreseeing these events have been a bit of an inner struggle. Why on earth would I want to know that my friend’s book will not be successful? Or that my friend’s baby is going to die after delivery? And it’s not only the mere act of knowing this information, but being aware of this information but feeling that there is nothing you can do to prevent it from happening. In fact, even in these situations (unless it may be a positive future event) its not even something that you can or want to tell the person because:
1. They’d likely struggle to believe you
2. They probably don’t want to hear it if you tell them without their own willingness to listen by asking for guidance.
3. Many times, it’s not really your proper place to even try to intervene because it’s their lesson to learn on their journey and not yours.
So, what can you do? Actually the better question is this: Why were you given this information?
The truth is that we should never repress and ignore this information — it IS valid because if it wasn’t important for you to know then your spirit guides and angels wouldn’t have provided you with this information. They wouldn’t have given you the gift of this higher-level awareness. Clearly it is still important.
So what do you do? Simple: Pray. Send prayers out to those that will be effected or are effected. Pray for healing and provide this person with support to the best of your ability. Help them through this loss and provide them with emotional support to get through this struggle.
Please note: In some cases the message is sent to you because you are supposed to intervene or warn someone about the situation. However, if you are actually supposed to do this you will be provided with greater guidance as to how you should go about doing that. If you don’t know how to go about doing that, then keep your lips sealed.
I’ll also note that there are some higher levels of awareness of information that can be sent to you at one point in time, but the steps on how to go about helping others with the idea may take time to unfold. Be patient. As you have more life experiences on your journey your guides will provide more pieces to the puzzle. Know and trust that you’ll be given the information on how to create most effectively when the timing is truly right.
Need guidance? Book a Tarot Reading today starting at only $15!
Earlier this week I did a post entitled Weather Tarot: How Will Typhoon Bolaven Go?. I dealt the cards out of the sake of my own curiosity, as trying to predict the weather was something that I had never previously done with my tarot deck. Plus, considering that this was going to be the first typhoon that I had ever experienced in my life, I kind of wanted a little insight as to what I can expect.
The cards that I dealt I felt were quite interesting, so I posted the spread for discussion in order to gain interpretations from others.
Since I was so fascinated by my previous tarot card spread, I also posted Weather Tarot Prediction: How Will Hurricane Isaac Go?. This time, upon recommendation, I provided my interpretation in the initial post rather than leave it open-ended for readers to only interpret.
But there was an interesting thing I noticed arose within myself when I shared these readings and then provided my own interpretation: My inner self-defeating voices were saying “What if you’re wrong?” and so I wanted to hold back a bit rather than completely share the information I gathered from the cards.
What I find interesting now is how, despite my holding back, my prediction that there would be flooding in New Orleans and that they have not fully prepared or worked together for this storm, did in fact come true. My initial intuitive interpretation was exactly right-on — so why on earth did I hold back and question it? It’s a silly reaction that we all so often do. I suppose to some degree I saw a potentially bad outcome and I didn’t want people to become fearful, but at the same time it is certainly still something that shouldn’t be hidden for the sake of warnings.
It’s a funny concept that not only tarot readers need to learn and deal with but also people of all careers, hobbies, and places is this: Have confidence in your intuition 100%. Boldly say or follow whatever your initial instinct tells you. The more confidence and faith you have in your intuition, then the more you open yourself up to intuitive messages.
Need Guidance? Book a Tarot Reading today starting as low as $15!
Want a Divine message? Get an Angel Card Reading starting at only $5!
Remember that this evening of August 31, 2012 will be a blue moon, which is the second full moon in one month. The next blue moon will not be until 2015!
If you have any crystals or gemstones, be sure to place them on your window sill so they can be recharged tonight! 🙂
Need Guidance? Book a Tarot Reading today starting at only $15!
Today I am VERY excited to say that I finally received my Doreen Virtue Angel Therapy deck! The cards are absolutely gorgeous!
Here’s a short one-card reading for the day: Singing and Dancing. Take some time today to listen to music and to really feel the energy and beauty behind it. Sing. Dance. Connect to it. Flow with it. Unleash the magical power behind it. Allowing yourself to express yourself musically today may help you to tap in to your divine inner expression and awaken your intuition!
Want some Divine guidance from your Angels? Get an Angel Card reading today starting as low as $5!
These past few weeks via dream messages and symbols I’ve felt the pull to explore Angels and Angel healing. For any of those who are familiar with anything metaphysical may know, Doreen Virtue’s materials are virtually the epitome of learning all things about connecting to and working with Angels for healing purposes. So I’ve purchased one of her books and have ordered one of her oracle decks.
The other day I studied and read her information about “cord cutting”. Cord cutting is basically a way that we can “cut cords” with people in our lives who we have (or had) toxic relationships with. Basically, any person who has the desire to rely on someone else for their happiness is, to some degree, a co-dependent trait. There are many books currently available on how to free yourself of co-dependency and many of these books and articles I have read at some point. However, the trouble I have noticed with the majority of materials available are these two things:
- Despite “setting boundaries” people still tend to naturally act out of their ego by holding on to anger in their actions. They struggle to really forgive the person — and even after they have cried and have followed the instructions they’ve been told to “forgive” they still experience negative energy.
- The person is still unable to provide happiness for themselves. Even though they have set boundaries, they are still filled with negative energy and have trouble finding inner balance in order to achieve happiness and feel genuine love in their hearts.
Why is this? The answer goes beyond what our conscious minds can be aware of because it is an unconscious occurrence. What happens is this: Even though we have made actions to remove ourselves from this person and attempt to make inner changes, we still feel negative energy because we are still unconsciously connected to this person. This “connection” can be referred to as the “cord” and hence why this is called “cord cutting”. Because this involves energy work beyond our mind’s control, we have to look to spirit for assistance.
We can cut our cords by calling upon our angels and Archangel Michael. The process can be done fairly quickly and it can be done in a short meditation and by paying attention close attention to the feelings and sensations around you. Doreen Virtue also points out that after a cord cutting, you may also receive messages from those you have “cut your cord” from because they will think of you, but not be consciously sure why.
I actually tried out this “cord cutting” ritual/meditation for myself the other night. I felt very much so at peace afterward and I actually slept better that night than I had in a long time. In fact, my dreams were very balanced and, in my dream, I felt that I had almost an “angelic mother” near me to help guide.
Coincidentally, just as Doreen forewarned, I did receive a couple messages the next morning from people and they really didn’t have any reason to send a message.
A thought came to me earlier today about choosing a tarot deck. Personally, I am one who is rather “boring” when it comes to my tarot deck collection, as I only own the traditional Rider-Waite and Tarot of the Sweet Twilight. The Rider-Waite I have purchased because it has a very systematic meanings and approach to it and most all of the card meanings you will easily find access to in any book that you read. However, there are hundreds of tarot decks on the market, many of which the creator claims is perfect for “intuitive” readings.
I suppose that this is what called me to my purchase of the Tarot of the Sweet Twilight deck. The sadistic yet beautiful images seemed to “call” to me in a way. The artwork is just so beautiful. This particular deck, however, doesn’t fully line up to the same structure as the traditional Rider-Waite and is a deck that stresses can only be read “intuitively”.
Everybody certainly has their own views and experiences with what we may define as an “intuitive” reading, though I personally feel that all readings, if they are going to be accurate, have to have an intuitive element to them whether they are structured or not. Anyone can deal three cards and look up the meanings or memorize the meanings, but it takes a strong intuition to make sense out of it and discover the story behind it.
That being said, though I very much so enjoy the artwork so much more on my Sweet Twilight deck, I only wish that the readings were just as good as it is when I stick to the Rider-Waite. Unfortunately, I always feel like the deck goes too far off the beaten path to really provide as much depth of what could be. But, as everyone says: You have to find the deck that “speaks” to you. We all have our own symbols and images that our unconscious uses to speak to us. If we all had the chance to really make our own deck from scratch then that would probably be our best bet at providing the most “intuitive” readings so that we can simply look at an image, ask ourselves what we feel about that image or scene, and provide an interpretation.
That all being said, I personally wonder if perhaps creating a deck based on common dream images might actually be the best to really provide a full “intuitive” reading. But, of course, there would still be a level of knowledge and greater self-awareness that we would need to attain in order to fully understand the meaning behind the image — it’s all intuitive development.
So, perhaps at the end of the day, the only best tarot deck is to only use your intuition and dream interpretation and not use a tarot deck at all. 😉 Just kidding, because divination tools do make these things easier — but it is still a good personal goal to make.
So how did you choose your tarot deck? Do you feel that it really “speaks” to you? Do you feel there was still a considerable amount of knowledge and awareness that you needed to gain to still really understand the deck?
Basic Nature of the High Priestess: Higher self, intuition, subconscious awareness, mystery, wisdom.
The High Priestess is represented by the number 2 in the tarot deck. In numerology, the number 2 is the first number placed on the spiritual plane, for it is the most basic energy that we can connect to the spirit through via our intuition. Because it is represented by a 2, this card represents duality. However, this is not duality in the idea that it exists in your outer world, but rather your inner world. The duality gained with the High Priestess is a balance between our human selves and the Divine. From a Jungian standpoint, the High Priestess can be represented with more female energy (though, of course, whether we are male or female we possess both male and female parts, according to Jung). This female energy can be more described as an inner wisdom by finding ways to connect to our higher selves. In contrast to the Magician that is able achieve pure intelligence through concentration, the High Priestess represents a need for personal reflection. In this regard, the energy of the High Priestess speaks to all of us through dreams and meditations. It is the High Priestess that creates a “bridge” from our conscious mind into our unconscious.
Basic meaning: The High Priestess often arises in a tarot reading as a sign that you need to stop, reflect, and listen to your inner voice for clarity. You may have worries, anxieties, and fears clouding you from thinking clearly so the High Priestess often comes in and says “Stop, slow down, you already know the answer — look within”. This card can also often represent a person who is involved in a relationship or situation that is very intuitively aware of what is going on. If this card shows up in a reading for a man, then this card may signify the need for him to develop his inner feminine awareness.
Lessons: The High Priestess teaches us that all that we see, feel, think and experience in this world is collected in our subconscious mind. These things that we collect then emerge to us through dreams. By being aware of this and the messages in our dreams we can become more aware of our own evolution of consciousness and to know what lessons we need to learn to overcome challenges.
The High Priestess also tells us that it is not intelligence or imagination that we must strive for in our lives, but rather wisdom and love. The spirit only exists from eternal wisdom and love.
It is through the High Priestess that we are told to remove ourselves from our busy lives and take the time to look within and reflect. It is only through inner reflection that we can truly connect to the spirit and find the guidance and direction that we truly need in life.
How does one live like the High Priestess? To live following the underlying lessons of the High Priestess, we should implement these habits into our daily life:
1. Take the time for daily meditation, yoga, or any other additional exercise or activity that can clear your mind.
2. Spend time writing a journal or diary to reflect upon your experiences. Write down the words free of thought. Allow the words to simply flow on paper. Write what you feel from WITHIN.
3. Look out for and be aware of intuitive signs that you experience in your every day life either as a sense or in your outer life. Suddenly smell pizza when there is no pizza around? Suddenly hear a voice or message when your not around anyone? It is likely spirit trying to speak to you. Frustrated because your computer keeps acting up when you are trying to send an e-mail? It’s probably a sign from the universe to stop.
4. Keep a dream journal to receive more messages from your higher self. Keep a notepad and pen by your bed and write anything that you can before you get out of bed in the morning. Not only does keeping a journal give signs to what obstacles you need to overcome in order to move forward, but the more you remember your dreams the more your dreams will reveal themselves to you.
One of my biggest struggles of my early 20s and has been the internal struggle of trusting my intuition. Since a young age, I’ve always had strong sense of potential outcomes of situations and relationships. While growing up this has certainly proven to be of good use because I’ve managed to avoid many troubling and bad situations that my peers would experience. Some examples would include: never being involved in any serious car accident, never being involved in an abusive relationship, never had any serious financial issue, never quite finding myself in any bad situations in general. One could perhaps logically argue that this could be the result of a certain degree of morals and a feeling need to “protect oneself”. However, I can say from a personal perspective that I’ve always felt like I’ve been walking around with this strong guide pointing me to what direction is okay and what is not okay — and it’s a direction not based on any personal “value” system by any means, hence also why I have yet to ever really label myself under any religion or political party — intuitively I’ve always felt something very limiting by creating an identity or belief under either.
Now I’m not saying all of this in trying to make a point that I still don’t have any blocks and issues that I have to work through to grow, because I know that I certainly do (as everyone does, hence why we are living now) but my point is rather to make a point of the challenge that it can be in completely following your intuition and higher self.
I must say, that it does get rather tricky at times when living through this inner guide. In one regard, I have felt very appreciative of somehow easily having this strong connection so that I can avoid any major trouble. Yet, it can and has also caused a lot of stress and inner battles in questioning whether these little senses within me are really worth trusting.
One of my biggest struggles has been the feeling a strong intuitive sense with either a past friend or a past boyfriend upon meeting them and then the relationship later falling down hill. Though I will admit that I felt a sense of “This won’t last a X period of time because of X obstacle that will surface with one or both of us”, it would still ultimately lead me to an inner war of “If I felt THIS STRONG of a sense with this person, then why on earth was it so heartbreaking and hurtful?” I’ve also had this occur with major life decisions, such as work, as well where even though I truly felt this was the right direction to go it lead to some major challenges and hurtful emotions. This would lead me to wonder: Was my intuition even right? Looking at this result, is this really worth trusting in?
One thing that I’ve finally realized with a sense of peace is this: Yes, my intuitive guide was right but just because I am following it does not or ever will guarantee a positive outcome. We follow our intuition in order to be lead to the challenges and obstacles that will shift us to become more of our higher selves. In order to truly follow with complete faith, we must all remember this because otherwise we may easily become frustrated and shut ourselves off from this inner guide. Just because we are now following our intuition doesn’t mean that everything will now magically work out better for you. It just means that you are now on the right path for yourself at this point in time — and the amount of challenges may vary greatly upon each individual. These differences are things that can go far beyond what our minds and comprehend, so any one “tried and true” logical method to decipher is not always going to be consistent.
In fact, it’s likely that even when we are following our intuition that we receive even greater challenges from the universe in order to test our faith and strength in our guides. These challenges come in order to make us stronger. As one saying goes: God will never give you anything that you can’t handle.
So now your probably wondering: Then how do I know if I’m following my intuition or not? I’ve personally found that deciphering between the two can be made by looking within yourself and asking: Do I feel stagnant or do I feel that I’m making progress? If you feel like you are growing and feel a good sense of “aliveness” then you are on an intuitive path. If you feel like your on a cycle of stagnancy then you are not. Often if you are not then it’s also likely that you’ll have health issues arise and other problems that pop up to give you a “wake up call” that you need to listen to your intuition.
We’ve all had those moments where we are going about our daily lives and suddenly you think “Ah! Deja vu!” its that exact moment when you swear that you dreamed that exact scene before that very moment. Or perhaps you have a dream that held a symbol of something that will occur to you or a friend in the near future. Many scientists believe it may just be a trick of the mind, though I can assure that it’s everything but that. So how do you know the difference between any typical dream versus a dream that is actually giving you information about the future? This is my personal experience.
For as long as I can remember I recall having a precognitive awareness of future events. I don’t like to say this as pointing to that I am “psychic” or at all special in that way, because I believe that everybody is capable of this. But I must say that I’ve experienced these “just knowings” from both dreams and while awake. Of course, some of these realizations that occurred while I’m awake may have originated from a dream symbol that I just didn’t consciously pick up on, but I don’t know exactly because I wasn’t keeping a dream journal back then.
After keeping a dream journal for a fairly good while now, I feel like I’ve gotten a better grasp at deciphering what is (or could potentially be) precognitive versus what is not. Here are some guidelines that I’ve felt are pretty accurate based on my experience.
1. If its a sign from the future, then it won’t be in the main story line of the dream. From my experience I can say that often times the main story line of my dream is mostly all focused on the things that I am subconsciously working through at a psychological level as well as advice and guidance as to what I should do. I feel like this is a common misconception by the general population because I can say I’ve had friends wondering if this dream that their ex boyfriend came back or if they are dreaming of dating a guy friend is a futuristic message. I have yet to have a dream that does. Instead, these main story lines often are just symbols of things that we have to learn and work through in terms of personal growth.
2. The precognitive messages and symbols often pop up on the “sideline” of the main story. I’ve noticed for myself that if I do have a precognitive message within the main story line of the dream, it is often a side thing and not my main focus in the dream. For instance, you’re on this mission to find the stairs so you can go up to your room to meet a friend and as you are finding the stairs you cross paths with your old friend with a baby. If you can recall this after waking, you then realize to yourself “Wait, this person doesn’t have a baby” then you may actually be surprised a few days later to see that they are pregnant. These little signs are hard to catch because they are so casual. You have to be sure to start writing the very moment you wake up and don’t move from the bed in order to really pick up on these little messages.
3. Precognitive messages often come in “flashes”. Have you ever noticed that when you dream there are times when you don’t have any “story”? Instead what we often may do is just have a series of random symbols, words, and hear messages that don’t flow together into any story. I’ve noticed that if I’m going to have an actual precognitive scene then it will come through one of these “flashes” or perhaps I’ll receive some random symbol that may be symbolic or important for future reference.
I had a tarot reading request this week by a middle aged woman who wanted me to tell her her life’s purpose. I felt a little skeptical in providing this reading, but since it was free and I knew it’d be a good learning experience for me, I conducted the reading as requested.
As I seemed to suspect beforehand, the cards simply gave me a fairly general answers that I feel would easily be true for any person. Most of it was surrounded by lessons for us to live in the moment, not seek fulfillment of security in material things, use your creative energy, etc. The answers given by the cards were certainly not wrong, as I could see these as true lessons for all of us but it was not at all tailored to any individual. Naturally, the feedback she provided in response was that she felt confused with this reading, as it wasn’t very specific and tailored to her. I completely understood her perspective of this and I explained that from my experience with the tarot cards thus far, I have not seen any good way to use them to explain in detail the characteristics of a person’s soul or higher self. I have only found that this particular stack of 78 cards will only tell us where we are in terms of our evolution — not the uniqueness that lies within each and every one of us (which I could see is what she was truly seeking). As a result, I simply recommended to her a psychic reading by a credible psychic or an Akashic Record reading because I personally have found these helpful with this particular question.
This now leaves me to contemplate what is truly the best method for questions or areas about this. There are a few methods that I have found to be good in explaining your own individual unique characteristics: a psychic reading from a credible psychic, Akashic Records, astrology, and analyzing dreams. I’ve found that each methods brings up different aspects of you in their own regard, though I can’t quite say that I’ve felt that any “one” of these methods is better than the others for the following reasons:
– Working with a credible psychic that is only using clairvoyance and perhaps mediumship (no other tools), I’ve felt that it can certainly be a liberating experience. I can say that I honestly felt like I might’ve been talking to an angel directly because of the great clarity, empathy, and understanding without me ever saying a word. Though by interacting with such a person in itself certainly allowed some “awakening” and greater awareness to occur, the layers of issues that had to be worked through were still there. She was only able to point them out.
– The Akashic Record work was similar in the regard of providing clarity and understanding. It is amazing what things we can pick up and understand about other people once we are able to tap into our own higher awareness! The downside with this I found, however, was similar to that of the psychic. Though I was told these things and the meditations we did helped in the short term, the build ups of past pains would still emerge. Even conducting these meditations in itself was not quite enough to get a full grasp in understanding that I felt was needed.
– I’ve never been one who is really into astrology, but I did find some benefit by receiving an astrological profile to know and understand how other planets influence me in this life.
– Keeping a dream journal to reflect on an analyze I’ve felt has been beneficial. Though it doesn’t quite provide the same “quick clarity” as other methods, this method I feel allows you to become completely aware on your own time. You can see through the dreams what blocks are embedded in you from you past, become aware of them, and then kind of watch how things shift and evolve in the dreams as you become more aware of them. It’s like tarot cards, in that they reflect where you are in terms of your evolution, though it is more specific because you have people and characters in your dreams that can recognize your past that have become aspects of yourself.
To sum this up, I’ve felt that the psychic, Akashic Records, and astrology were good at pointing out your strengths and areas that you may be good at as far as a career goes. Personally, I’ve always held a high standard for those that are able to really tap into another’s soul completely with complete authenticity, empathy and understanding — and I do feel that by being able to do that you can that be a source of “stopping the cycle”. However, the true issue boils down to when YOU are really at the point in time when you are meant to truly become more conscious, which can either be a short or long process depending on the individual. It is only when you fully get in touch with that inner part of yourself that it can really stick.
What are your experiences? What are your thoughts? What method mentioned or failed to mention that has worked for you? Have you, in fact, discovered a method that tarot can give person a good individual idea of his or her true purpose?